Sacramento Parents Accused Of Using Drugs Before Infant’s Death
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two Sacramento parents have been arrested in the death of their 3-month-old infant.
Anthony Mial, 57, and Felicia Williams, 36, are accused of felony child endangerment after their Anthoniece Mial was found dead in their Hawk Avenue home on Feb. 15.
Investigators believe the couple used narcotics the night before and the early morning hours of their child’s death.
Anthony Mial woke up at around 2:30 p.m. the next day to find her unresponsive and not breathing. Investigators believe she died several hours before that.