Sacramento Parents Accused Of Using Drugs Before Infant’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two Sacramento parents have been arrested in the death of their 3-month-old infant.
Anthony Mial, 57, and Felicia Williams, 36, are accused of felony child endangerment after their Anthoniece Mial was found dead in their Hawk Avenue home on Feb. 15.
Investigators believe the couple used narcotics the night before and the early morning hours of their child’s death.
Anthony Mial woke up at around 2:30 p.m. the next day to find her unresponsive and not breathing. Investigators believe she died several hours before that.