Sacramento Parents Accused Of Using Drugs Before Infant’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two Sacramento parents have been arrested in the death of their 3-month-old infant.
Anthony Mial, 57, and Felicia Williams, 36, are accused of felony child endangerment after their Anthoniece Mial was found dead in their Hawk Avenue home on Feb. 15.
Investigators believe the couple used narcotics the night before and the early morning hours of their child’s death.
Anthony Mial woke up at around 2:30 p.m. the next day to find her unresponsive and not breathing. Investigators believe she died several hours before that.