Sacramento Parents Accused Of Using Drugs Before Infant’s Death
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two Sacramento parents have been arrested in the death of their 3-month-old infant.
Anthony Mial, 57, and Felicia Williams, 36, are accused of felony child endangerment after their Anthoniece Mial was found dead in their Hawk Avenue home on Feb. 15.
Investigators believe the couple used narcotics the night before and the early morning hours of their child’s death.
Anthony Mial woke up at around 2:30 p.m. the next day to find her unresponsive and not breathing. Investigators believe she died several hours before that.