Sacramento Parents Accused Of Using Drugs Before Infant’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two Sacramento parents have been arrested in the death of their 3-month-old infant.
Anthony Mial, 57, and Felicia Williams, 36, are accused of felony child endangerment after their Anthoniece Mial was found dead in their Hawk Avenue home on Feb. 15.
Investigators believe the couple used narcotics the night before and the early morning hours of their child’s death.
Anthony Mial woke up at around 2:30 p.m. the next day to find her unresponsive and not breathing. Investigators believe she died several hours before that.