Tree Comes Crashing Through Home, Narrowly Missing Baby
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TUOLUMNE COUNTY (CBS13) – An 80-foot pine tree came crashing onto a home during the height of Wednesday’s storm – narrowly missing a sleeping baby.
Sarah Guyer says she and her family were watching TV when they heard the crash.
Tree limbs and debris came through the roof, right into their one-year-old’s bedroom. The family says it’s a miracle the child wasn’t hurt.
“Basically, there was a bubble around his crib, because we had part of the roof, the tree and everything go into his room and around his crib. But nothing actually landed in his crib,” Guyer said.
Guyer and her family will be staying in a hotel until their home is repaired.