Tree Comes Crashing Through Home, Narrowly Missing Baby
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
TUOLUMNE COUNTY (CBS13) – An 80-foot pine tree came crashing onto a home during the height of Wednesday’s storm – narrowly missing a sleeping baby.
Sarah Guyer says she and her family were watching TV when they heard the crash.
Tree limbs and debris came through the roof, right into their one-year-old’s bedroom. The family says it’s a miracle the child wasn’t hurt.
“Basically, there was a bubble around his crib, because we had part of the roof, the tree and everything go into his room and around his crib. But nothing actually landed in his crib,” Guyer said.
Guyer and her family will be staying in a hotel until their home is repaired.