Tree Comes Crashing Through Home, Narrowly Missing Baby
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
TUOLUMNE COUNTY (CBS13) – An 80-foot pine tree came crashing onto a home during the height of Wednesday’s storm – narrowly missing a sleeping baby.
Sarah Guyer says she and her family were watching TV when they heard the crash.
Tree limbs and debris came through the roof, right into their one-year-old’s bedroom. The family says it’s a miracle the child wasn’t hurt.
“Basically, there was a bubble around his crib, because we had part of the roof, the tree and everything go into his room and around his crib. But nothing actually landed in his crib,” Guyer said.
Guyer and her family will be staying in a hotel until their home is repaired.