Body Found In Dairy Pond Identified As Missing Modesto Woman
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) — A Modesto wife and mother missing for nearly two months has been found dead in a dairy pond, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department.
A body that was discovered on Friday was identified as Nicholle Yarnell, based on appearance and clothing. Foul play is not suspected.
Yarnell has been missing since Jan. 10. She told her little granddaughter that she was running to the store to buy cough syrup for her husband and a few more items, and never returned.
Family members say she went to Golden West Market in southwest Modesto on the morning of Jan. 10.
Officers would find the 46-year-old’s truck near the store, blocking someone’s driveway with the keys in the ignition. Her purse was still inside, as were the cough syrup, 7-up and gumball machine she bought.
Her daughter says there’s a history of mental illness in the family, and her mom was released from the hospital just days before her disappearance.
ARCHIVE VIDEO: Missing Modesto Woman’s Family Pleads For Her To Come Home