Body Found In Dairy Pond Identified As Missing Modesto Woman
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) — A Modesto wife and mother missing for nearly two months has been found dead in a dairy pond, according to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department.
A body that was discovered on Friday was identified as Nicholle Yarnell, based on appearance and clothing. Foul play is not suspected.
Yarnell has been missing since Jan. 10. She told her little granddaughter that she was running to the store to buy cough syrup for her husband and a few more items, and never returned.
Family members say she went to Golden West Market in southwest Modesto on the morning of Jan. 10.
Officers would find the 46-year-old’s truck near the store, blocking someone’s driveway with the keys in the ignition. Her purse was still inside, as were the cough syrup, 7-up and gumball machine she bought.
Her daughter says there’s a history of mental illness in the family, and her mom was released from the hospital just days before her disappearance.
ARCHIVE VIDEO: Missing Modesto Woman’s Family Pleads For Her To Come Home