Possible Carjacking Ends With Crash In Elverta
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ELVERTA (CBS13) – Sacramento County deputies are investigating an alleged carjacking in Rio Linda that happened on Monday morning.
The incident began before 7 a.m. and ended at 9th Street and Elverta Road when the vehicle left the roadway and hit a hill, according to a CHP statement.
Deputies say the suspect reportedly tried to steal a man’s car, but when he refused, the suspect stole a woman’s car. Police say he hit the woman as he was attempting to drive away.
The suspect crashed the vehicle a short time later in Elverta. He and the victim were taken to the hospital to be treated for their injuries.