Possible Carjacking Ends With Crash In Elverta
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ELVERTA (CBS13) – Sacramento County deputies are investigating an alleged carjacking in Rio Linda that happened on Monday morning.
The incident began before 7 a.m. and ended at 9th Street and Elverta Road when the vehicle left the roadway and hit a hill, according to a CHP statement.
Deputies say the suspect reportedly tried to steal a man’s car, but when he refused, the suspect stole a woman’s car. Police say he hit the woman as he was attempting to drive away.
The suspect crashed the vehicle a short time later in Elverta. He and the victim were taken to the hospital to be treated for their injuries.