Stockton Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – An intersection was closed in Stockton after a pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle.
The pedestrian was hit at around 7 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Aurora St. and the driver left, according to police. A second vehicle may have also hit the pedestrian.
It’s unknown if the pedestrian was in the street at the intersection when the incident happened.
The pedestrian’s identity is being withheld.
Police do not have a description of the suspect’s vehicle. They are asking anyone who may know about the incident to contact them at (209) 937-8377. Viewers can also text their information to the Stockton PD tip line: text “TIPSPD” to 274637 (CRIMES).