Stockton Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
STOCKTON (CBS13) – An intersection was closed in Stockton after a pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle.
The pedestrian was hit at around 7 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Aurora St. and the driver left, according to police. A second vehicle may have also hit the pedestrian.
It’s unknown if the pedestrian was in the street at the intersection when the incident happened.
The pedestrian’s identity is being withheld.
Police do not have a description of the suspect’s vehicle. They are asking anyone who may know about the incident to contact them at (209) 937-8377. Viewers can also text their information to the Stockton PD tip line: text “TIPSPD” to 274637 (CRIMES).