Stockton Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – An intersection was closed in Stockton after a pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle.
The pedestrian was hit at around 7 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Aurora St. and the driver left, according to police. A second vehicle may have also hit the pedestrian.
It’s unknown if the pedestrian was in the street at the intersection when the incident happened.
The pedestrian’s identity is being withheld.
Police do not have a description of the suspect’s vehicle. They are asking anyone who may know about the incident to contact them at (209) 937-8377. Viewers can also text their information to the Stockton PD tip line: text “TIPSPD” to 274637 (CRIMES).