Stockton Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – An intersection was closed in Stockton after a pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle.
The pedestrian was hit at around 7 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Aurora St. and the driver left, according to police. A second vehicle may have also hit the pedestrian.
It’s unknown if the pedestrian was in the street at the intersection when the incident happened.
The pedestrian’s identity is being withheld.
Police do not have a description of the suspect’s vehicle. They are asking anyone who may know about the incident to contact them at (209) 937-8377. Viewers can also text their information to the Stockton PD tip line: text “TIPSPD” to 274637 (CRIMES).