Sacramento Man In Critical Condition After Being Shot Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Officers are investigating an early morning shooting that sent one man to the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
At around 3 a.m., police received reports of gunshots coming at a trailer park on Morse Avenue near Auburn Boulevard. They say a man was reportedly standing outside his trailer when someone reportedly drove up and fired shots at him, hitting him victim six times — four times in the arm and twice the chest, according to a police spokesperson.
That victim is said to be in critical condition and is undergoing surgery at a nearby hospital. Surveillance video shot near the scene shows a dark sedan that could be linked to the shooting.
More Local News
- UPDATE: Two Deputies Killed In Sacramento, Placer Counties; Suspect In Custody
- Placer County Sheriff Press Conference Transcript On Death Of Det. Michael Davis Jr.
- Blue Alert For Placer, Sacramento County Deputy Shootings Is Seventh One Issued Statewide
- Groundbreaking For New Kings Arena To Happen Wednesday
- Deputies: Home Invasion Suspect Shot With Own Gun