Sacramento Man In Critical Condition After Being Shot Multiple Times
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Officers are investigating an early morning shooting that sent one man to the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
At around 3 a.m., police received reports of gunshots coming at a trailer park on Morse Avenue near Auburn Boulevard. They say a man was reportedly standing outside his trailer when someone reportedly drove up and fired shots at him, hitting him victim six times — four times in the arm and twice the chest, according to a police spokesperson.
That victim is said to be in critical condition and is undergoing surgery at a nearby hospital. Surveillance video shot near the scene shows a dark sedan that could be linked to the shooting.
More Local News
- Police Arrest Fourth Suspect In Connection With Stockton Bank Robbery, Chase And Shoot-Out
- Modesto Police Asking Victims Of Suspected Serial Flasher To Come Forward
- YEAR IN REVIEW: July 2014’s Top 10 Stories
- North Highlands Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified
- Stockton Family Shot At While Driving