Sheriff Gives Wrongly Mailed Medical Records Back To FedEx
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — We have new developments in the medical records mystery CBS13 has been following since last week.
Jerri Crabtree received a box of medical records and credit card information from FedEx that didn’t belong to her.
After telling her story to CBS13, a man claiming to be with FedEx security stopped by her home and asked for the documents. She decided to instead hand the documents over the to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The department confirmed on Tuesday that it has turned those medical records and credit card information back to FedEx.
The original box Crabtree was supposed to receive, a box of cereal that never arrived, actually was shipped back to its return address. Originally, FedEx said it had destroyed the box in a mail mix-up.
So far FedEx hasn’t replied to our questions about how the medical records mix-up happened, and how the supposedly destroyed box of cereal returned to its owner.