Sheriff Gives Wrongly Mailed Medical Records Back To FedEx
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — We have new developments in the medical records mystery CBS13 has been following since last week.
Jerri Crabtree received a box of medical records and credit card information from FedEx that didn’t belong to her.
After telling her story to CBS13, a man claiming to be with FedEx security stopped by her home and asked for the documents. She decided to instead hand the documents over the to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The department confirmed on Tuesday that it has turned those medical records and credit card information back to FedEx.
The original box Crabtree was supposed to receive, a box of cereal that never arrived, actually was shipped back to its return address. Originally, FedEx said it had destroyed the box in a mail mix-up.
So far FedEx hasn’t replied to our questions about how the medical records mix-up happened, and how the supposedly destroyed box of cereal returned to its owner.