Sheriff Gives Wrongly Mailed Medical Records Back To FedEx
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — We have new developments in the medical records mystery CBS13 has been following since last week.
Jerri Crabtree received a box of medical records and credit card information from FedEx that didn’t belong to her.
After telling her story to CBS13, a man claiming to be with FedEx security stopped by her home and asked for the documents. She decided to instead hand the documents over the to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The department confirmed on Tuesday that it has turned those medical records and credit card information back to FedEx.
The original box Crabtree was supposed to receive, a box of cereal that never arrived, actually was shipped back to its return address. Originally, FedEx said it had destroyed the box in a mail mix-up.
So far FedEx hasn’t replied to our questions about how the medical records mix-up happened, and how the supposedly destroyed box of cereal returned to its owner.