Sheriff Gives Wrongly Mailed Medical Records Back To FedEx
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — We have new developments in the medical records mystery CBS13 has been following since last week.
Jerri Crabtree received a box of medical records and credit card information from FedEx that didn’t belong to her.
After telling her story to CBS13, a man claiming to be with FedEx security stopped by her home and asked for the documents. She decided to instead hand the documents over the to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
The department confirmed on Tuesday that it has turned those medical records and credit card information back to FedEx.
The original box Crabtree was supposed to receive, a box of cereal that never arrived, actually was shipped back to its return address. Originally, FedEx said it had destroyed the box in a mail mix-up.
So far FedEx hasn’t replied to our questions about how the medical records mix-up happened, and how the supposedly destroyed box of cereal returned to its owner.