Woman Jumps From Moving Car To Escape Kidnapper; Suspect Sketch Released
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Detectives have released the sketch of a man wanted in a kidnapping from late December.
The incident happened on Dec. 23, 2013. Sacramento County Sheriff’s detectives say that a girl was along the 8000 block of Lemas Road to get some stuff out of her car when a man drove up and pulled her into his car.
Detectives say that the man drove away from the neighborhood, only for the woman to jump from the moving car. She got away, but not without suffering minor to moderate injuries.
The man’s car is described as a white, early 2000’s Jeep Cherokee with unknown plates. The suspect looked to be a black man in his late 20s, standing about 6’11’’ tall and weighing in between 200-210 pounds.
Authorities note that the girl was only recently able to work with a forensic artist to complete the composite sketch.
Anyone with information on who the man may be is asked to call the Sacramento Sheriff’s People Crimes Detectives Bureau at (916) 874-5115.