Woman Found Dead After Placerville House Fire Identified
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Authorities have identified one of the women found dead after a fire at a Placerville-area home Friday morning.
Carol Hague, 62, is said have been a resident of the home. El Dorado Sheriff’s investigators are still working to identify the other woman found dead inside the home on Rose Lane and Mosquito Road.
The identity of the other woman will be released in the next few days, officials say.
The fire, which started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday, completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire, and the exact cause of the women’s deaths, is still being investigated.