Woman Found Dead After Placerville House Fire Identified
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Authorities have identified one of the women found dead after a fire at a Placerville-area home Friday morning.
Carol Hague, 62, is said have been a resident of the home. El Dorado Sheriff’s investigators are still working to identify the other woman found dead inside the home on Rose Lane and Mosquito Road.
The identity of the other woman will be released in the next few days, officials say.
The fire, which started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday, completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire, and the exact cause of the women’s deaths, is still being investigated.