Woman Found Dead After Placerville House Fire Identified
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Authorities have identified one of the women found dead after a fire at a Placerville-area home Friday morning.
Carol Hague, 62, is said have been a resident of the home. El Dorado Sheriff’s investigators are still working to identify the other woman found dead inside the home on Rose Lane and Mosquito Road.
The identity of the other woman will be released in the next few days, officials say.
The fire, which started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday, completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire, and the exact cause of the women’s deaths, is still being investigated.