Woman Found Dead After Placerville House Fire Identified
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Authorities have identified one of the women found dead after a fire at a Placerville-area home Friday morning.
Carol Hague, 62, is said have been a resident of the home. El Dorado Sheriff’s investigators are still working to identify the other woman found dead inside the home on Rose Lane and Mosquito Road.
The identity of the other woman will be released in the next few days, officials say.
The fire, which started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday, completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire, and the exact cause of the women’s deaths, is still being investigated.