Dog Dies In Fire At Arden Area Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A fire at a home along Lusk Drive has taken the life of a dog, Metro Fire says.
The fire was first reported around 1:15 a.m. Sunday. Fire crews showed up along the 4200 block of Lusk Drive and quickly went to work, putting out the fire that started in a living quarter and extended into the home’s attic and garage.
About $50,000 in damage was done due to the fire, while crews were able to save about $200,000 in property.
The body of a dog was found by investigators after the fire was put out. Metro Fire says that the investigation has been turned over to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Red Cross will be helping the six residents displaced by the fire.