Dog Dies In Fire At Arden Area Home
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A fire at a home along Lusk Drive has taken the life of a dog, Metro Fire says.
The fire was first reported around 1:15 a.m. Sunday. Fire crews showed up along the 4200 block of Lusk Drive and quickly went to work, putting out the fire that started in a living quarter and extended into the home’s attic and garage.
About $50,000 in damage was done due to the fire, while crews were able to save about $200,000 in property.
The body of a dog was found by investigators after the fire was put out. Metro Fire says that the investigation has been turned over to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.
Red Cross will be helping the six residents displaced by the fire.