Man In Wheelchair Hit By RT Bus
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A wheelchair-bound man is recovering at a hospital after being hit by an Regional Transit bus Sunday afternoon.
The incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. near Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, authorities say. The man reportedly lost his balance and fell onto the roadway, into the path of the bus.
Police say the man suffered major injuries to his lower body. He has been taken to a local hospital for treatment.