Man In Wheelchair Hit By RT Bus
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A wheelchair-bound man is recovering at a hospital after being hit by an Regional Transit bus Sunday afternoon.
The incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. near Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, authorities say. The man reportedly lost his balance and fell onto the roadway, into the path of the bus.
Police say the man suffered major injuries to his lower body. He has been taken to a local hospital for treatment.