Man In Wheelchair Hit By RT Bus
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A wheelchair-bound man is recovering at a hospital after being hit by an Regional Transit bus Sunday afternoon.
The incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. near Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, authorities say. The man reportedly lost his balance and fell onto the roadway, into the path of the bus.
Police say the man suffered major injuries to his lower body. He has been taken to a local hospital for treatment.