Man In Wheelchair Hit By RT Bus
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A wheelchair-bound man is recovering at a hospital after being hit by an Regional Transit bus Sunday afternoon.
The incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. near Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, authorities say. The man reportedly lost his balance and fell onto the roadway, into the path of the bus.
Police say the man suffered major injuries to his lower body. He has been taken to a local hospital for treatment.