Man In Wheelchair Hit By RT Bus
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A wheelchair-bound man is recovering at a hospital after being hit by an Regional Transit bus Sunday afternoon.
The incident happened just after 2:30 p.m. near Auburn Boulevard and Watt Avenue, authorities say. The man reportedly lost his balance and fell onto the roadway, into the path of the bus.
Police say the man suffered major injuries to his lower body. He has been taken to a local hospital for treatment.