Women Found Dead After Fire In El Dorado County Home Had Been Shot
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – The El Dorado Coroner’s Office says the two women found dead in a Placerville-area home Friday morning after it caught fire had died of gunshot wounds.
Today the coroner’s office also identified the second woman as 58-year-old Crystal Ann Ward. Carol Hague, 62, had previously been identified as one of the decedents.
The fire started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday and completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire and how the women were shot is still being investigated.