Women Found Dead After Fire In El Dorado County Home Had Been Shot
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – The El Dorado Coroner’s Office says the two women found dead in a Placerville-area home Friday morning after it caught fire had died of gunshot wounds.
Today the coroner’s office also identified the second woman as 58-year-old Crystal Ann Ward. Carol Hague, 62, had previously been identified as one of the decedents.
The fire started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday and completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire and how the women were shot is still being investigated.