Women Found Dead After Fire In El Dorado County Home Had Been Shot
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – The El Dorado Coroner’s Office says the two women found dead in a Placerville-area home Friday morning after it caught fire had died of gunshot wounds.
Today the coroner’s office also identified the second woman as 58-year-old Crystal Ann Ward. Carol Hague, 62, had previously been identified as one of the decedents.
The fire started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday and completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire and how the women were shot is still being investigated.