Women Found Dead After Fire In El Dorado County Home Had Been Shot
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – The El Dorado Coroner’s Office says the two women found dead in a Placerville-area home Friday morning after it caught fire had died of gunshot wounds.
Today the coroner’s office also identified the second woman as 58-year-old Crystal Ann Ward. Carol Hague, 62, had previously been identified as one of the decedents.
The fire started at some point before 6 a.m. Friday and completely engulfed the home. Crews got the flames under control within 35 minutes, but not before the roof of the home collapsed.
What caused the fire and how the women were shot is still being investigated.