Citrus Heights Home Invasion Robbery Suspect Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A parolee is under arrest after he allegedly attacked a homeowner during a botched home invasion robbery over the weekend.
Citrus Heights Police say that 28-year-old Christopher Oerding was burglarizing a home along the 6500 block of Pacheco Way around 9:40 a.m. Saturday when the homeowner confronted him. Oerding is said to have attacked the homeowner and ran out of the home.
The homeowner chased after him, however, and was able to direct police to the 7600 block of Community Drive. There, a woman screaming for help helped officers converge on the home where Oerding was holding up.
Oerding tried to run away again, but officers soon caught up to him and took him into custody.
Police say that stolen property was found with Oerding and in his backpack. Oerding is now being held at Sacramento County Jail on felony robbery and burglary charges, along with a violation of his parole.