3 Taken To Hospital After Shooting In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It has been a violent few days in the Sacramento area. Another shooting Saturday night has three more people hospitalized with gunshot wounds.
Sacramento Police officers showed up at an apartment complex near Mack Road and Summersdale Drive just after 8:30 p.m. to investigate a shooting. At the scene, they found three men had been shot.
All three have been taken to the hospital for treatment. One man is in critical condition with a wound to the upper body, while the other two have injuries that aren’t expected to be life-threatening.
The shootings happened in front of an apartment. Drugs were found on the ground at the scene, police say.
In total, there have been four shootings in Sacramento and Sacramento County since Friday, with a total of 10 victims. One person died in a shooting along the 7000 block of Rock Creek Way Friday night. Earlier Friday night, three people were shot in a drive-by along Thurman Way.
Then, early Saturday morning, a woman suffering from a gunshot wound knocked at a person’s door along the 7200 block of Gloria Drive. She was rushed to the hospital and investigators are trying to piece together what happened.