3 Taken To Hospital After Shooting In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It has been a violent few days in the Sacramento area. Another shooting Saturday night has three more people hospitalized with gunshot wounds.
Sacramento Police officers showed up at an apartment complex near Mack Road and Summersdale Drive just after 8:30 p.m. to investigate a shooting. At the scene, they found three men had been shot.
All three have been taken to the hospital for treatment. One man is in critical condition with a wound to the upper body, while the other two have injuries that aren’t expected to be life-threatening.
The shootings happened in front of an apartment. Drugs were found on the ground at the scene, police say.
In total, there have been four shootings in Sacramento and Sacramento County since Friday, with a total of 10 victims. One person died in a shooting along the 7000 block of Rock Creek Way Friday night. Earlier Friday night, three people were shot in a drive-by along Thurman Way.
Then, early Saturday morning, a woman suffering from a gunshot wound knocked at a person’s door along the 7200 block of Gloria Drive. She was rushed to the hospital and investigators are trying to piece together what happened.