Detectives Arrest Suspects In Stabbing Of Teen, Men Who Tried To Help
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO – (CBS13) Four people accused in a violent stabbing and murder in Sacramento County last week have been arrested.
Sacramento sheriff’s detectives arrested 21-year-old Sebastian Flores Torres and three male juveniles over the weekend for the stabbing of the teenager and two more people who came to his aid.
Deputies said last week Torres and his suspected accomplices followed the teen into a home along the 2300 block of Wyda Way at around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, where they attacked him. The two men tried to intervene, but were also attacked. One of the men, 41-year-old Shannon Gregg, later died, according to Sacramento County Seriff’s Dept. spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Torres is being held without bail at the Sacramento County Main Jail. The three juvenile suspects were booked into Juvenile Hall.
Detectives ask anyone with information about the stabbings to contact the Sheriff’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115. Tip information may also be left anonymously at www.sacsheriff.com, by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) and entering the keyword ‘SSD’, or by calling (916) 874-TIPS (8477).