Sacramento County Murder Suspect Caught Near San Diego
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man wanted for stabbing a man to death in Sacramento County was caught in San Diego County Wednesday.
Dinette Patterson, 38, was wanted for the murder of 42-year-old Charles Lee Jordan. Detectives from the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department had been looking for him since early March.
Detectives told CBS13 that moments after the stabbing happened at a Florin Road apartment complex on March 7, they knew who they were looking for. But they just ran out of leads.
Jordan was a long-time associate of Patterson, detectives say, but a motive for the murder has not been determined. Patterson will be facing a murder charge once he is extradited back to Sacramento County.
Anyone with more information on the murder is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115.