Sacramento County Murder Suspect Caught Near San Diego
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A man wanted for stabbing a man to death in Sacramento County was caught in San Diego County Wednesday.
Dinette Patterson, 38, was wanted for the murder of 42-year-old Charles Lee Jordan. Detectives from the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department had been looking for him since early March.
Detectives told CBS13 that moments after the stabbing happened at a Florin Road apartment complex on March 7, they knew who they were looking for. But they just ran out of leads.
Jordan was a long-time associate of Patterson, detectives say, but a motive for the murder has not been determined. Patterson will be facing a murder charge once he is extradited back to Sacramento County.
Anyone with more information on the murder is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department’s Homicide Bureau at (916) 874-5115.