Stockton Men Accused Of Kidnapping Girl, 17
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Two Stockton men are under arrest for allegedly kidnapping a 17-year-old girl early Thursday morning.
The girl told Stockton Police that she was walking along Wilson Way around 1:43 a.m. when her sister’s former pimp drove up to her and pulled her inside the car. The man reportedly wanted the girl to help him find her sister and collect the money she allegedly owed him.
With the girl dragged along for the ride, the suspects rolled up on the March Lane hotel where the girl’s sister was staying and kicked in the door. The suspects burglarized the room, then drove to another motel along the 2500 block of Piccoli Road.
Somehow, the girl was able to get away and call police. She was able to direct officers to where the suspects were staying and two men – 27-year-old Denrick Robertson and 20-year-old Mario Adams – were soon under arrest.
Both men now face kidnapping, burglary and conspiracy charges.