Stockton Men Accused Of Kidnapping Girl, 17
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Two Stockton men are under arrest for allegedly kidnapping a 17-year-old girl early Thursday morning.
The girl told Stockton Police that she was walking along Wilson Way around 1:43 a.m. when her sister’s former pimp drove up to her and pulled her inside the car. The man reportedly wanted the girl to help him find her sister and collect the money she allegedly owed him.
With the girl dragged along for the ride, the suspects rolled up on the March Lane hotel where the girl’s sister was staying and kicked in the door. The suspects burglarized the room, then drove to another motel along the 2500 block of Piccoli Road.
Somehow, the girl was able to get away and call police. She was able to direct officers to where the suspects were staying and two men – 27-year-old Denrick Robertson and 20-year-old Mario Adams – were soon under arrest.
Both men now face kidnapping, burglary and conspiracy charges.