Sacramento County Subway Restaurant Employee Attacked, Tied Up
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A Subway restaurant employee claims she was the target of a violent attack on Tuesday morning.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s investigators were at the Auburn Boulevard Subway restaurant after the alleged brutal attack.
Deputies says an employee showed up to open the store at around 6:30 a.m. this morning when a man wearing a black mask tied her up and sexually assaulted her.
Investigators wouldn’t explain how they believe the front door of the shop was shattered, but said the suspect would take off, and the victim would call 911 after untying herself.
She was treated at a hospital and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Because the suspect was wearing a mask, investigators don’t have a clear description of him.