Sacramento County Subway Restaurant Employee Attacked, Tied Up
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A Subway restaurant employee claims she was the target of a violent attack on Tuesday morning.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s investigators were at the Auburn Boulevard Subway restaurant after the alleged brutal attack.
Deputies says an employee showed up to open the store at around 6:30 a.m. this morning when a man wearing a black mask tied her up and sexually assaulted her.
Investigators wouldn’t explain how they believe the front door of the shop was shattered, but said the suspect would take off, and the victim would call 911 after untying herself.
She was treated at a hospital and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Because the suspect was wearing a mask, investigators don’t have a clear description of him.