Sacramento County Subway Restaurant Employee Attacked, Tied Up
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A Subway restaurant employee claims she was the target of a violent attack on Tuesday morning.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s investigators were at the Auburn Boulevard Subway restaurant after the alleged brutal attack.
Deputies says an employee showed up to open the store at around 6:30 a.m. this morning when a man wearing a black mask tied her up and sexually assaulted her.
Investigators wouldn’t explain how they believe the front door of the shop was shattered, but said the suspect would take off, and the victim would call 911 after untying herself.
She was treated at a hospital and is expected to recover from her injuries.
Because the suspect was wearing a mask, investigators don’t have a clear description of him.