NWS: Storms Bringing Possibility Of Tornadoes To NorCal
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The National Weather Service is asking tornado spotters to be on the lookout for weak funnel clouds that could be hitting the northern part of the Sacramento Valley Wednesday.
According to NWS models, Wednesday’s thunderstorms mean more tornadoes could come to the northern part of the valley.
Thursday evening, Oroville resident Mark Ristineins took a series of pictures of a possible tornado that looks to have touched down north of Oroville. The NWS has not confirmed it as a tornado, but they are investigating.
March and April are the months where the most tornadoes hit California, according to the NWS.