NWS: Storms Bringing Possibility Of Tornadoes To NorCal
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) – The National Weather Service is asking tornado spotters to be on the lookout for weak funnel clouds that could be hitting the northern part of the Sacramento Valley Wednesday.
According to NWS models, Wednesday’s thunderstorms mean more tornadoes could come to the northern part of the valley.
Thursday evening, Oroville resident Mark Ristineins took a series of pictures of a possible tornado that looks to have touched down north of Oroville. The NWS has not confirmed it as a tornado, but they are investigating.
March and April are the months where the most tornadoes hit California, according to the NWS.