UPDATE: Suspect Wounded In Sacramento Officer-Involved Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect has been wounded in an officer-involved shooting in.
The suspect was transported to the hospital following the shooting at Fourth Avenue and 65th Street.
The suspect was stopped by police, because he was suspected of a felony, said Michele Gigante with Sacramento Police. The officers talked to him and tried to get him out of the car at gunpoint.
He then attempted to drive toward officers. That’s what prompted a Sacramento Police officer and a Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputy to open fire.
None of the officers were injured. A 17-year-old passenger in the car was also uninjured.