UPDATE: Suspect Wounded In Sacramento Officer-Involved Shooting
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect has been wounded in an officer-involved shooting in.
The suspect was transported to the hospital following the shooting at Fourth Avenue and 65th Street.
The suspect was stopped by police, because he was suspected of a felony, said Michele Gigante with Sacramento Police. The officers talked to him and tried to get him out of the car at gunpoint.
He then attempted to drive toward officers. That’s what prompted a Sacramento Police officer and a Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputy to open fire.
None of the officers were injured. A 17-year-old passenger in the car was also uninjured.