UPDATE: Suspect Wounded In Sacramento Officer-Involved Shooting
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect has been wounded in an officer-involved shooting in.
The suspect was transported to the hospital following the shooting at Fourth Avenue and 65th Street.
The suspect was stopped by police, because he was suspected of a felony, said Michele Gigante with Sacramento Police. The officers talked to him and tried to get him out of the car at gunpoint.
He then attempted to drive toward officers. That’s what prompted a Sacramento Police officer and a Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputy to open fire.
None of the officers were injured. A 17-year-old passenger in the car was also uninjured.