UPDATE: Suspect Wounded In Sacramento Officer-Involved Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect has been wounded in an officer-involved shooting in.
The suspect was transported to the hospital following the shooting at Fourth Avenue and 65th Street.
The suspect was stopped by police, because he was suspected of a felony, said Michele Gigante with Sacramento Police. The officers talked to him and tried to get him out of the car at gunpoint.
He then attempted to drive toward officers. That’s what prompted a Sacramento Police officer and a Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputy to open fire.
None of the officers were injured. A 17-year-old passenger in the car was also uninjured.