UPDATE: Suspect Wounded In Sacramento Officer-Involved Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect has been wounded in an officer-involved shooting in.
The suspect was transported to the hospital following the shooting at Fourth Avenue and 65th Street.
The suspect was stopped by police, because he was suspected of a felony, said Michele Gigante with Sacramento Police. The officers talked to him and tried to get him out of the car at gunpoint.
He then attempted to drive toward officers. That’s what prompted a Sacramento Police officer and a Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputy to open fire.
None of the officers were injured. A 17-year-old passenger in the car was also uninjured.