Minivan Crashes Into McDonald’s, 2 Sent To Hospital
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A minivan has crashed into a McDonald’s along 2300 block of Florin Road.
Both the driver and a McDonald’s employee have been taken to the hospital, authorities tell CBS13.
A witness at the scene says that an employee was outside washing windows when the minivan came through, hitting him and sending both through the restaurant.
Police say the employee suffered numerous lacerations, but he is expected to survive.
The crash happened a little before 8:15 a.m. About six to eight employees were inside at the time. It is unclear how many customers were inside.