Pollock Pines Man Blows Up Home
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
POLLOCK PINES (CBS13) – Deputies found a Pollock Pines home engulfed in flames after a man reportedly called 911, saying he would blow up his home.
The man reportedly called 911 around 3 p.m. Saturday, threatening to blow up his home.
Showing up at the 6000 block of Pony Express Trail home, deputies reportedly heard an explosion. The house was found to be engulfed in flames, and an unidentified man was found injured at the scene. He has since been taken to the UC Davis Medical Center for treatment.
No one else looks to have been hurt, the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office says.
Authorities have Pony Express Trail closed between road 6064 and 6091 as firefighters continue to try and put the flames out. Residents are being asked to stay out of the area.
Arson investigators are at the scene and are looking into the incident.