Pollock Pines Man Blows Up Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
POLLOCK PINES (CBS13) – Deputies found a Pollock Pines home engulfed in flames after a man reportedly called 911, saying he would blow up his home.
The man reportedly called 911 around 3 p.m. Saturday, threatening to blow up his home.
Showing up at the 6000 block of Pony Express Trail home, deputies reportedly heard an explosion. The house was found to be engulfed in flames, and an unidentified man was found injured at the scene. He has since been taken to the UC Davis Medical Center for treatment.
No one else looks to have been hurt, the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office says.
Authorities have Pony Express Trail closed between road 6064 and 6091 as firefighters continue to try and put the flames out. Residents are being asked to stay out of the area.
Arson investigators are at the scene and are looking into the incident.