Robber Ties Up Victims, Makes Them Comfortable Before Robbing Them
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
PLEASANT HILL, Calif. (AP) – Authorities in Contra Costa County are searching for an armed but courteous robber who made sure his victims were comfortable after tying them up.
KTVU-TV reports the suspect repeatedly apologized after forcing himself into the Pleasant Hill home with a gun Sunday night.
When the resident, a 52-year-old woman, and her 83-year-old mother began to panic the robber put the gun in his pocket and tried to calm them down.
The victims say he brought the older woman tissues and made sure she had water.
The suspect also moved the women to a room with a television so they would have something to do while he stole jewelry, a debit card and the keys to their Volkswagen.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30s, about 6 feet tall, with a dark beard or goatee.