Man Shot To Death In Break-In
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is on the lookout for the suspects in a deadly break-in.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that a 30-year-old man had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the man’s apartment and confronted him. The man was then shot and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information on who the suspects may be is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.