Man Shot To Death In Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is on the lookout for the suspects in a deadly break-in.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that a 30-year-old man had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the man’s apartment and confronted him. The man was then shot and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information on who the suspects may be is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.