Man Shot To Death In Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is on the lookout for the suspects in a deadly break-in.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that a 30-year-old man had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the man’s apartment and confronted him. The man was then shot and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information on who the suspects may be is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.