Man Shot To Death In Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department is on the lookout for the suspects in a deadly break-in.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that a 30-year-old man had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the man’s apartment and confronted him. The man was then shot and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information on who the suspects may be is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.