Acampo Man Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Terrorism Charges
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An Acampo man who spoke of wanting to bomb the Los Angeles subway system pleaded not guilty on Thursday.
Nicholas Teausant, 20, was arrested on March 16 after he was taken off a northbound Amtrak bus near the Washington-Canada border.
His next court appearance is slated for May 13.