Acampo Man Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Terrorism Charges
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An Acampo man who spoke of wanting to bomb the Los Angeles subway system pleaded not guilty on Thursday.
Nicholas Teausant, 20, was arrested on March 16 after he was taken off a northbound Amtrak bus near the Washington-Canada border.
His next court appearance is slated for May 13.