Acampo Man Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Terrorism Charges
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An Acampo man who spoke of wanting to bomb the Los Angeles subway system pleaded not guilty on Thursday.
Nicholas Teausant, 20, was arrested on March 16 after he was taken off a northbound Amtrak bus near the Washington-Canada border.
His next court appearance is slated for May 13.