Acampo Man Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Terrorism Charges
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An Acampo man who spoke of wanting to bomb the Los Angeles subway system pleaded not guilty on Thursday.
Nicholas Teausant, 20, was arrested on March 16 after he was taken off a northbound Amtrak bus near the Washington-Canada border.
His next court appearance is slated for May 13.