Acampo Man Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Terrorism Charges
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An Acampo man who spoke of wanting to bomb the Los Angeles subway system pleaded not guilty on Thursday.
Nicholas Teausant, 20, was arrested on March 16 after he was taken off a northbound Amtrak bus near the Washington-Canada border.
His next court appearance is slated for May 13.