Man Expected To Survive Elk Grove Crash That Split BMW In Half
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — Investigators say a man whose BMW split in two after it crashed will likely survive the crash.
It happened just before 9 p.m. along Big Horn Boulevard when police say the driver lost control of the car and hit a tree.
Video from the scene shows the car split from front to back with one half flipped upside down in the street.
Paramedics took the man to the hospital, where he’s listed in critical condition, but is expected to survive.
The accident closed Big Horn Boulevard for hours on Thursday night.
Speed is believed to be a factor in the crash.