Man Expected To Survive Elk Grove Crash That Split BMW In Half
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — Investigators say a man whose BMW split in two after it crashed will likely survive the crash.
It happened just before 9 p.m. along Big Horn Boulevard when police say the driver lost control of the car and hit a tree.
Video from the scene shows the car split from front to back with one half flipped upside down in the street.
Paramedics took the man to the hospital, where he’s listed in critical condition, but is expected to survive.
The accident closed Big Horn Boulevard for hours on Thursday night.
Speed is believed to be a factor in the crash.