Man Expected To Survive Elk Grove Crash That Split BMW In Half
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — Investigators say a man whose BMW split in two after it crashed will likely survive the crash.
It happened just before 9 p.m. along Big Horn Boulevard when police say the driver lost control of the car and hit a tree.
Video from the scene shows the car split from front to back with one half flipped upside down in the street.
Paramedics took the man to the hospital, where he’s listed in critical condition, but is expected to survive.
The accident closed Big Horn Boulevard for hours on Thursday night.
Speed is believed to be a factor in the crash.