Friends, Family Gather To Remember Father, Daughter Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — It was an emotional night for family and friends who gathered to remember a father and daughter killed on Wednesday during a high-speed chase through several counties.
Jose, 35, and his daughter Anahi Tovar, 14, were killed when their car was hit by a truck at the end of a high-speed pursuit through several counties on Wednesday.
Anahi’s friends hugged and cried as they wore her favorite colors—pink, blue and black—while remembering their favorite things about her .
“She had a bright smile,” Kayla said. “She was always smiling.
“We all really loved her so much,” Alyssa said. “And she made such a big impact on our lives.”
Hundreds packed Kaseberg park in Roseville for a candlelight memorial in remembrance of the Cooley Middle School student and her father.
The Tovar’s cousin spoke to the crowd, thanking them for their support, saying Anahi will always be with them.