Friends, Family Gather To Remember Father, Daughter Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — It was an emotional night for family and friends who gathered to remember a father and daughter killed on Wednesday during a high-speed chase through several counties.
Jose, 35, and his daughter Anahi Tovar, 14, were killed when their car was hit by a truck at the end of a high-speed pursuit through several counties on Wednesday.
Anahi’s friends hugged and cried as they wore her favorite colors—pink, blue and black—while remembering their favorite things about her .
“She had a bright smile,” Kayla said. “She was always smiling.
“We all really loved her so much,” Alyssa said. “And she made such a big impact on our lives.”
Hundreds packed Kaseberg park in Roseville for a candlelight memorial in remembrance of the Cooley Middle School student and her father.
The Tovar’s cousin spoke to the crowd, thanking them for their support, saying Anahi will always be with them.