Friends, Family Gather To Remember Father, Daughter Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — It was an emotional night for family and friends who gathered to remember a father and daughter killed on Wednesday during a high-speed chase through several counties.
Jose, 35, and his daughter Anahi Tovar, 14, were killed when their car was hit by a truck at the end of a high-speed pursuit through several counties on Wednesday.
Anahi’s friends hugged and cried as they wore her favorite colors—pink, blue and black—while remembering their favorite things about her .
“She had a bright smile,” Kayla said. “She was always smiling.
“We all really loved her so much,” Alyssa said. “And she made such a big impact on our lives.”
Hundreds packed Kaseberg park in Roseville for a candlelight memorial in remembrance of the Cooley Middle School student and her father.
The Tovar’s cousin spoke to the crowd, thanking them for their support, saying Anahi will always be with them.