Friends, Family Gather To Remember Father, Daughter Killed In Crash
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — It was an emotional night for family and friends who gathered to remember a father and daughter killed on Wednesday during a high-speed chase through several counties.
Jose, 35, and his daughter Anahi Tovar, 14, were killed when their car was hit by a truck at the end of a high-speed pursuit through several counties on Wednesday.
Anahi’s friends hugged and cried as they wore her favorite colors—pink, blue and black—while remembering their favorite things about her .
“She had a bright smile,” Kayla said. “She was always smiling.
“We all really loved her so much,” Alyssa said. “And she made such a big impact on our lives.”
Hundreds packed Kaseberg park in Roseville for a candlelight memorial in remembrance of the Cooley Middle School student and her father.
The Tovar’s cousin spoke to the crowd, thanking them for their support, saying Anahi will always be with them.