Smash And Grab Burglars Hit Arden Fair Mall Nordstrom
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police are investigating a break-in at the Nordstrom store at Arden Fair Mall.
Police tell CBS13 that three suspects were able to pry open a side door and make their way into the store. The suspects were then able to pocket a large amount of jewelry before quickly taking off.
An employee apparently interrupted the suspects while inside the store, according to police.
Dispatchers got the call about the break-in at 3:47 a.m., but the suspects were already gone by the time officers arrived at 3:51 a.m.
The exact dollar amount of the jewelry stolen has not been given.
Police do not have immediate descriptions of the suspects, but say that they will be reviewing the mall’s security cameras.
Investigators are looking into whether the incident is related to similar crimes throughout the region, Doug Morse with the Sacramento Police Department told CBS13.