Smash And Grab Burglars Hit Arden Fair Mall Nordstrom
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police are investigating a break-in at the Nordstrom store at Arden Fair Mall.
Police tell CBS13 that three suspects were able to pry open a side door and make their way into the store. The suspects were then able to pocket a large amount of jewelry before quickly taking off.
An employee apparently interrupted the suspects while inside the store, according to police.
Dispatchers got the call about the break-in at 3:47 a.m., but the suspects were already gone by the time officers arrived at 3:51 a.m.
The exact dollar amount of the jewelry stolen has not been given.
Police do not have immediate descriptions of the suspects, but say that they will be reviewing the mall’s security cameras.
Investigators are looking into whether the incident is related to similar crimes throughout the region, Doug Morse with the Sacramento Police Department told CBS13.