Smash And Grab Burglars Hit Arden Fair Mall Nordstrom
Don't Miss This
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
- Ancient Swamp Creature Named After Mick Jagger (KYMX)
- Woman Convicted In Torching Of Ex-Boyfriend’s Bed
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento Police are investigating a break-in at the Nordstrom store at Arden Fair Mall.
Police tell CBS13 that three suspects were able to pry open a side door and make their way into the store. The suspects were then able to pocket a large amount of jewelry before quickly taking off.
An employee apparently interrupted the suspects while inside the store, according to police.
Dispatchers got the call about the break-in at 3:47 a.m., but the suspects were already gone by the time officers arrived at 3:51 a.m.
The exact dollar amount of the jewelry stolen has not been given.
Police do not have immediate descriptions of the suspects, but say that they will be reviewing the mall’s security cameras.
Investigators are looking into whether the incident is related to similar crimes throughout the region, Doug Morse with the Sacramento Police Department told CBS13.