2 Killed, 3 Hurt In Vacaville Crash
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Alcohol looks to be a factor in a crash that has taken the life of two young adults and sent three more to the hospital, authorities say.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. along Pleasants Valley Road, near Pleasants Hill Ranch Road.
Witnesses tell California Highway Patrol that a pickup truck was speeding down the roadway when it veered off the roadway, overturning several times. Two young men and three young women were ejected from the truck.
One of person died at the scene, while two had to be airlifted to local hospitals. Sunday morning, CHP announced that a second person died from injuries sustained in the crash.
CHP says it looks as if the victims weren’t wearing seatbelts. Alcohol also looks to be a contributing factor in the crash, police say, as alcohol was found in the truck.