2 Killed, 3 Hurt In Vacaville Crash
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Alcohol looks to be a factor in a crash that has taken the life of two young adults and sent three more to the hospital, authorities say.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. along Pleasants Valley Road, near Pleasants Hill Ranch Road.
Witnesses tell California Highway Patrol that a pickup truck was speeding down the roadway when it veered off the roadway, overturning several times. Two young men and three young women were ejected from the truck.
One of person died at the scene, while two had to be airlifted to local hospitals. Sunday morning, CHP announced that a second person died from injuries sustained in the crash.
CHP says it looks as if the victims weren’t wearing seatbelts. Alcohol also looks to be a contributing factor in the crash, police say, as alcohol was found in the truck.