2 Killed, 3 Hurt In Vacaville Crash
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Alcohol looks to be a factor in a crash that has taken the life of two young adults and sent three more to the hospital, authorities say.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. along Pleasants Valley Road, near Pleasants Hill Ranch Road.
Witnesses tell California Highway Patrol that a pickup truck was speeding down the roadway when it veered off the roadway, overturning several times. Two young men and three young women were ejected from the truck.
One of person died at the scene, while two had to be airlifted to local hospitals. Sunday morning, CHP announced that a second person died from injuries sustained in the crash.
CHP says it looks as if the victims weren’t wearing seatbelts. Alcohol also looks to be a contributing factor in the crash, police say, as alcohol was found in the truck.