Police: 4 Shot In Fairfield Following Large Fight
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Four people are recovering from their injuries at the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.
Fairfield Police first got a call around 10:20 p.m. about a large fight along the 2400 block of Orchid Street. Dispatchers soon got word that gunshots were being heard in the area.
Once at the scene, officers found that four young people had been shot. All four were taken to the hospital; three of them are listed in stable condition, while the fourth is said to be in stable condition after first being critical.
Detectives from the Fairfield Police Major Crimes Unit are investigating the incident.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7345.