Police: 4 Shot In Fairfield Following Large Fight
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Four people are recovering from their injuries at the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.
Fairfield Police first got a call around 10:20 p.m. about a large fight along the 2400 block of Orchid Street. Dispatchers soon got word that gunshots were being heard in the area.
Once at the scene, officers found that four young people had been shot. All four were taken to the hospital; three of them are listed in stable condition, while the fourth is said to be in stable condition after first being critical.
Detectives from the Fairfield Police Major Crimes Unit are investigating the incident.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7345.