Police: 4 Shot In Fairfield Following Large Fight
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Four people are recovering from their injuries at the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.
Fairfield Police first got a call around 10:20 p.m. about a large fight along the 2400 block of Orchid Street. Dispatchers soon got word that gunshots were being heard in the area.
Once at the scene, officers found that four young people had been shot. All four were taken to the hospital; three of them are listed in stable condition, while the fourth is said to be in stable condition after first being critical.
Detectives from the Fairfield Police Major Crimes Unit are investigating the incident.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7345.