Police: 4 Shot In Fairfield Following Large Fight
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Four people are recovering from their injuries at the hospital after a shooting Saturday night.
Fairfield Police first got a call around 10:20 p.m. about a large fight along the 2400 block of Orchid Street. Dispatchers soon got word that gunshots were being heard in the area.
Once at the scene, officers found that four young people had been shot. All four were taken to the hospital; three of them are listed in stable condition, while the fourth is said to be in stable condition after first being critical.
Detectives from the Fairfield Police Major Crimes Unit are investigating the incident.
Anyone with more information is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7345.