Coroner Identifies Man Shot To Death During Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Coroner has released the name of the the man shot and killed on April 1 at a Sacramento apartment.
Jaemarr Townsel, 30, of Sacramento has been identified as the victim.
The shooting happened around 10:46 p.m. on April 1. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that Townsel had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the Townsel’s apartment and confronted him. He was shot in the chest and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.