Coroner Identifies Man Shot To Death During Break-In
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Coroner has released the name of the the man shot and killed on April 1 at a Sacramento apartment.
Jaemarr Townsel, 30, of Sacramento has been identified as the victim.
The shooting happened around 10:46 p.m. on April 1. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that Townsel had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the Townsel’s apartment and confronted him. He was shot in the chest and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.