Coroner Identifies Man Shot To Death During Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Coroner has released the name of the the man shot and killed on April 1 at a Sacramento apartment.
Jaemarr Townsel, 30, of Sacramento has been identified as the victim.
The shooting happened around 10:46 p.m. on April 1. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that Townsel had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the Townsel’s apartment and confronted him. He was shot in the chest and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.