Coroner Identifies Man Shot To Death During Break-In
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – The Sacramento County Coroner has released the name of the the man shot and killed on April 1 at a Sacramento apartment.
Jaemarr Townsel, 30, of Sacramento has been identified as the victim.
The shooting happened around 10:46 p.m. on April 1. Deputies were called to the 4900 block of Little Oak Lane due to reports of about a shooting.
At the scene, deputies soon found that Townsel had been shot to death in an apartment.
Witnesses told deputies two men had forced their way into the Townsel’s apartment and confronted him. He was shot in the chest and his apartment was burglarized.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.