Fire Burns Home In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Cal Fire investigators are still at the scene of an early morning house fire in Colfax.
At around 2:30 a.m. firefighters responded to a reported house fire on the corner of Auburn Street and Marvin Avenue. They arrived to find it fully engulfed in flames.
Overhead phone poles and the building across the street were damaged by the heat from the fire. Investigators believe the fire started inside the home.
The extent of the damage is still unknown.
No one was home at the time of the fire.