Fire Burns Home In Colfax
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
COLFAX (CBS13) – Cal Fire investigators are still at the scene of an early morning house fire in Colfax.
At around 2:30 a.m. firefighters responded to a reported house fire on the corner of Auburn Street and Marvin Avenue. They arrived to find it fully engulfed in flames.
Overhead phone poles and the building across the street were damaged by the heat from the fire. Investigators believe the fire started inside the home.
The extent of the damage is still unknown.
No one was home at the time of the fire.