Man Robs Stockton Restaurant Of Cash, Sandwiches, Bottled Water
Don't Miss This
- Stockton Police Employee Hit While Crossing Street Dies
- Davis Children Offer Grinch Free Cookies In Return For Stolen Christmas Lights
- Women Chased On Interstate 80 By Driver Posing As Sheriff’s Deputy In Alleged Road Rage Incident
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A hungry Stockton robber flashed a gun at a restaurant worker Monday and got away with more than just one kind of bread.
The man walked into the restaurant in the 8000 block of N. West Lane just before 4 p.m. Monday and ordered two sandwiches. When it got time to pay, he handed the worker a demand note and lifted the front of his shirt to reveal the handle of a gun tucked into his waistband, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
The man took cash, the sandwiches, a bottle of water and ran away.
Police describe the robber as a white male, between 25 to 30 years old, about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing around 160 pounds.