Man Robs Stockton Restaurant Of Cash, Sandwiches, Bottled Water
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A hungry Stockton robber flashed a gun at a restaurant worker Monday and got away with more than just one kind of bread.
The man walked into the restaurant in the 8000 block of N. West Lane just before 4 p.m. Monday and ordered two sandwiches. When it got time to pay, he handed the worker a demand note and lifted the front of his shirt to reveal the handle of a gun tucked into his waistband, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
The man took cash, the sandwiches, a bottle of water and ran away.
Police describe the robber as a white male, between 25 to 30 years old, about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing around 160 pounds.