Man Robs Stockton Restaurant Of Cash, Sandwiches, Bottled Water
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A hungry Stockton robber flashed a gun at a restaurant worker Monday and got away with more than just one kind of bread.
The man walked into the restaurant in the 8000 block of N. West Lane just before 4 p.m. Monday and ordered two sandwiches. When it got time to pay, he handed the worker a demand note and lifted the front of his shirt to reveal the handle of a gun tucked into his waistband, according to a Stockton Police Department statement.
The man took cash, the sandwiches, a bottle of water and ran away.
Police describe the robber as a white male, between 25 to 30 years old, about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing around 160 pounds.