Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
It’ll be another hot one today!
It’ll be warm and mostly sunny with above-average temperatures throughout the region Tuesday. Valley and delta high temperatures will get up to 15 degrees above the normal in places.
Look for highs in the mid-to-upper 80s.
In the valley the temperature will get up to 86 degrees, and then things will cool off for the rest of the 7-day forecast. The warm temperatures are being caused by high clouds streaming in off the coast.
We’ll have spotty cloud cover and overnight lows will dip down into the 50s.
There is no rain in the 7-day forecast at this point.