Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
It’ll be another hot one today!
It’ll be warm and mostly sunny with above-average temperatures throughout the region Tuesday. Valley and delta high temperatures will get up to 15 degrees above the normal in places.
Look for highs in the mid-to-upper 80s.
In the valley the temperature will get up to 86 degrees, and then things will cool off for the rest of the 7-day forecast. The warm temperatures are being caused by high clouds streaming in off the coast.
We’ll have spotty cloud cover and overnight lows will dip down into the 50s.
There is no rain in the 7-day forecast at this point.