Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
It’ll be another hot one today!
It’ll be warm and mostly sunny with above-average temperatures throughout the region Tuesday. Valley and delta high temperatures will get up to 15 degrees above the normal in places.
Look for highs in the mid-to-upper 80s.
In the valley the temperature will get up to 86 degrees, and then things will cool off for the rest of the 7-day forecast. The warm temperatures are being caused by high clouds streaming in off the coast.
We’ll have spotty cloud cover and overnight lows will dip down into the 50s.
There is no rain in the 7-day forecast at this point.