Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
It’ll be another hot one today!
It’ll be warm and mostly sunny with above-average temperatures throughout the region Tuesday. Valley and delta high temperatures will get up to 15 degrees above the normal in places.
Look for highs in the mid-to-upper 80s.
In the valley the temperature will get up to 86 degrees, and then things will cool off for the rest of the 7-day forecast. The warm temperatures are being caused by high clouds streaming in off the coast.
We’ll have spotty cloud cover and overnight lows will dip down into the 50s.
There is no rain in the 7-day forecast at this point.