Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
It’ll be another hot one today!
It’ll be warm and mostly sunny with above-average temperatures throughout the region Tuesday. Valley and delta high temperatures will get up to 15 degrees above the normal in places.
Look for highs in the mid-to-upper 80s.
In the valley the temperature will get up to 86 degrees, and then things will cool off for the rest of the 7-day forecast. The warm temperatures are being caused by high clouds streaming in off the coast.
We’ll have spotty cloud cover and overnight lows will dip down into the 50s.
There is no rain in the 7-day forecast at this point.