Sweeping Arrests Target Leaders Of Notorious Stockton Gang
Don't Miss This
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
- Ancient Swamp Creature Named After Mick Jagger (KYMX)
- Woman Convicted In Torching Of Ex-Boyfriend’s Bed
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – One of Stockton’s most notorious gangs was the target of sweeping arrests Wednesday, police say.
The Sutter Street Crips have been active around the area of California Street and Park Street, police say. A months-long investigation into the gang culminated in Wednesday’s sweep, where police arrested many leaders of the gang.
In total, four areas were served search warrants, while eight people were arrested. Two more men already in custody were also charged for more crimes.
“This investigation culminated today in a very strong Ceasefire enforcement mission because this gang has been a menace to the entire community surrounding the Cal/Park area,” said Police Chief Eric Jones in a statement.
The following is a list of the suspects arrested:
Michael “Domino” McKinney, a 36 year old man, for human trafficking, narcotics, burglary, weapons, conspiracy, and gang charges.
Ronnie “Beast” Copeland, a 20 year old man, for burglary, robbery, conspiracy and gang charges.
Austin “Ipod” Ippoliti, an 18 year old man, for robbery, conspiracy, and gang charges.
Karlotta Rasberry, a 29 year old woman, for human trafficking, burglary, conspiracy, weapon, and gang charges.
Rigo “Fabo” Castillo, a 26 year old man, for burglary, robbery, conspiracy, and gang charges.
Denric Roberston Mohammed Sr., a 54 year old man, for intimidating a witness, and conspiracy charges.
Phillip Roberston, a 23 year old man, for being in possession of stolen property.
Dagaberto Castillo, a 22 year old man, for resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer.
The two men already in custody were: Agustin “Phat Boy” Castro, an 18 year old man, for robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, weapon, and gang charges; and Raul “Chino” Manginsay III, a 24 year old man, for robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, receiving stolen property, weapon, and gang charges.
Along with the arrests, police say that ammunition, drugs and stolen property were also recovered.
- Sweeping Arrests Target Leaders Of Notorious Stockton Gang
- SWAT Officers Arrest Man Wanted For Shooting At House Party
- Galt School Districts Hope To Curb Gang Activity With Second Resource Officer
- Prison Hunger Strike Heads Into Seventh Week
- Yuba City Volunteers Removing Gang Graffiti Attacked With Rocks