Police: Woman’s Body Found In Fairfield Canal
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The body of a woman was found in the Putah Creek Canal Thursday morning, Fairfield Police say.
Officers were called to the 3200 block of N. Texas Street a little before 8 a.m., according to a release from the Fairfield Police Department. At the scene, they found the body of a woman.
The woman’s identity is not known.
Due to the canal being property of the U.S. Government, the Fairfield Police Department is working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation on the case.
Anyone with information about who the incident is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7600.