Police: Woman’s Body Found In Fairfield Canal
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The body of a woman was found in the Putah Creek Canal Thursday morning, Fairfield Police say.
Officers were called to the 3200 block of N. Texas Street a little before 8 a.m., according to a release from the Fairfield Police Department. At the scene, they found the body of a woman.
The woman’s identity is not known.
Due to the canal being property of the U.S. Government, the Fairfield Police Department is working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation on the case.
Anyone with information about who the incident is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7600.