Police: Woman’s Body Found In Fairfield Canal
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – The body of a woman was found in the Putah Creek Canal Thursday morning, Fairfield Police say.
Officers were called to the 3200 block of N. Texas Street a little before 8 a.m., according to a release from the Fairfield Police Department. At the scene, they found the body of a woman.
The woman’s identity is not known.
Due to the canal being property of the U.S. Government, the Fairfield Police Department is working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation on the case.
Anyone with information about who the incident is asked to call Fairfield Police at (707) 428-7600.