Stockton Man, Woman Arrested For Toddler’s Death
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man and woman are under arrest after a 2-year-old girl’s death was ruled a homicide, Stockton Police announced Thursday.
Dwight Slay, 27, and Latima Coleman, 30, were arrested on child abuse resulting in death charges. Slay is said to be the girl’s biological father. Coleman is Slay’s girlfriend, police say.
The girl died on April 6, but Joe Silva with Stockton Police says the department will not comment on how she died other than that it was due to abuse.
Detectives are still actively investigating the incident.