Two Dead In Arden-Arcade Homicide At Howe Avenue Apartment
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Two people were killed in a shooting at an Arden-Arcade apartment complex on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff”s investigators
A call came in at midnight on Thursday to the Northwood Apartments on Howe Avenue reporting a shooting at the complex. When deputies arrived, they found a man and a woman wounded inside a car. The man was pronounced dead at the scene, while the woman was taken to the hospital where she later died from her wounds.
There were reports of people running from the scene, but investigators have no suspect descriptions or witnesses to the shooting at this time.
Some residents after a late night of work were steered away from the Howe Avenue entrance to the complex, and instead were told to use the Cottage Way entrance.
Residents awaking Thursday morning to the scene expressed their shock at such a violent crime.
“I mean, it does happen – especially around this area. Obviously, this isn’t the nicest area. But it’s [still] terrible,” said resident Fransisco Arisaga.
Another resident said that, due to this incident, they will be leaving the complex and moving to Auburn.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.