Two Dead In Arden-Arcade Homicide At Howe Avenue Apartment
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Two people were killed in a shooting at an Arden-Arcade apartment complex on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff”s investigators
A call came in at midnight on Thursday to the Northwood Apartments on Howe Avenue reporting a shooting at the complex. When deputies arrived, they found a man and a woman wounded inside a car. The man was pronounced dead at the scene, while the woman was taken to the hospital where she later died from her wounds.
There were reports of people running from the scene, but investigators have no suspect descriptions or witnesses to the shooting at this time.
Some residents after a late night of work were steered away from the Howe Avenue entrance to the complex, and instead were told to use the Cottage Way entrance.
Residents awaking Thursday morning to the scene expressed their shock at such a violent crime.
“I mean, it does happen – especially around this area. Obviously, this isn’t the nicest area. But it’s [still] terrible,” said resident Fransisco Arisaga.
Another resident said that, due to this incident, they will be leaving the complex and moving to Auburn.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.