Tax Day Specials
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
Tax day got you hungry? Many restaurants are offering specials this April 15 to offer some relief to drained taxpayers.
The following is a list of some of those restaurants:
Arby’s: Print a coupon at Arbys.com to get a free snack-sized curly fry.
Boston Market: Don’t feel like printing a coupon? Don’t worry! Boston Market is offering two half chicken individual meals for $10.40.
Cinnabon: You can get a free Minibon Cinnamon Roll, but you’ll need to join Cinnabon’s e-Club first.
Sonic: Thirsty? All of Sonic’s drinks will be half-price all day.
Subway: You can get a 6’’ Spicy Italian Sub for $3.
Taco Bell: From 2-5 p.m., you can get grillers, drinks and Taco Bell’s special Sparklers and Freezes for only $1.
Papa Murphy’s: Download a coupon and you can get $2 off any Fresh Pan Pizza.
Office Depot: Download a coupon and get up to 5 pounds of free shredding.
(List compiled with the help of NorCal Coupon Gal)