Tax Day Specials
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
Tax day got you hungry? Many restaurants are offering specials this April 15 to offer some relief to drained taxpayers.
The following is a list of some of those restaurants:
Arby’s: Print a coupon at Arbys.com to get a free snack-sized curly fry.
Boston Market: Don’t feel like printing a coupon? Don’t worry! Boston Market is offering two half chicken individual meals for $10.40.
Cinnabon: You can get a free Minibon Cinnamon Roll, but you’ll need to join Cinnabon’s e-Club first.
Sonic: Thirsty? All of Sonic’s drinks will be half-price all day.
Subway: You can get a 6’’ Spicy Italian Sub for $3.
Taco Bell: From 2-5 p.m., you can get grillers, drinks and Taco Bell’s special Sparklers and Freezes for only $1.
Papa Murphy’s: Download a coupon and you can get $2 off any Fresh Pan Pizza.
Office Depot: Download a coupon and get up to 5 pounds of free shredding.
(List compiled with the help of NorCal Coupon Gal)