Tax Day Specials
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
Tax day got you hungry? Many restaurants are offering specials this April 15 to offer some relief to drained taxpayers.
The following is a list of some of those restaurants:
Arby’s: Print a coupon at Arbys.com to get a free snack-sized curly fry.
Boston Market: Don’t feel like printing a coupon? Don’t worry! Boston Market is offering two half chicken individual meals for $10.40.
Cinnabon: You can get a free Minibon Cinnamon Roll, but you’ll need to join Cinnabon’s e-Club first.
Sonic: Thirsty? All of Sonic’s drinks will be half-price all day.
Subway: You can get a 6’’ Spicy Italian Sub for $3.
Taco Bell: From 2-5 p.m., you can get grillers, drinks and Taco Bell’s special Sparklers and Freezes for only $1.
Papa Murphy’s: Download a coupon and you can get $2 off any Fresh Pan Pizza.
Office Depot: Download a coupon and get up to 5 pounds of free shredding.
(List compiled with the help of NorCal Coupon Gal)