Police: Body Found In Freezer Of Closed Ceres Auto Shop
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – Police say a property owner made a gruesome discovery Monday: a human body inside a freezer.
The body was found late Monday afternoon at a warehouse along the 1800 block of Whitmore Avenue. Ceres Police say that a property owner went to inspect a warehouse he had rented to a now-defunct auto body shop.
Inside the warehouse, police say, the man found a freezer that had human remains inside.
Detectives were soon called to the scene after a search warrant was obtained. Authorities couldn’t get the body out, so the freezer with the body inside has been given to the coroner’s office.
It is unknown how long the body has been in the freezer. Authorities do not know how long the shop operated in the area.