Police: Body Found In Freezer Of Closed Ceres Auto Shop
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CERES (CBS13) – Police say a property owner made a gruesome discovery Monday: a human body inside a freezer.
The body was found late Monday afternoon at a warehouse along the 1800 block of Whitmore Avenue. Ceres Police say that a property owner went to inspect a warehouse he had rented to a now-defunct auto body shop.
Inside the warehouse, police say, the man found a freezer that had human remains inside.
Detectives were soon called to the scene after a search warrant was obtained. Authorities couldn’t get the body out, so the freezer with the body inside has been given to the coroner’s office.
It is unknown how long the body has been in the freezer. Authorities do not know how long the shop operated in the area.