Police: Body Found In Freezer Of Closed Ceres Auto Shop
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CERES (CBS13) – Police say a property owner made a gruesome discovery Monday: a human body inside a freezer.
The body was found late Monday afternoon at a warehouse along the 1800 block of Whitmore Avenue. Ceres Police say that a property owner went to inspect a warehouse he had rented to a now-defunct auto body shop.
Inside the warehouse, police say, the man found a freezer that had human remains inside.
Detectives were soon called to the scene after a search warrant was obtained. Authorities couldn’t get the body out, so the freezer with the body inside has been given to the coroner’s office.
It is unknown how long the body has been in the freezer. Authorities do not know how long the shop operated in the area.