Police: Body Found In Freezer Of Closed Ceres Auto Shop
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CERES (CBS13) – Police say a property owner made a gruesome discovery Monday: a human body inside a freezer.
The body was found late Monday afternoon at a warehouse along the 1800 block of Whitmore Avenue. Ceres Police say that a property owner went to inspect a warehouse he had rented to a now-defunct auto body shop.
Inside the warehouse, police say, the man found a freezer that had human remains inside.
Detectives were soon called to the scene after a search warrant was obtained. Authorities couldn’t get the body out, so the freezer with the body inside has been given to the coroner’s office.
It is unknown how long the body has been in the freezer. Authorities do not know how long the shop operated in the area.