Knife Found In Enchilada At Sonoma Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SONOMA (AP) – A woman is facing a possible fine after federal officials say they found a knife inside an enchilada in her bag during security screening at a Northern California airport.
Transportation Security Administration spokesman Nico Melendez says the 8 and a-half inch long blade was found Monday at the Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport.
The passenger, who has not been identified, said she made the enchilada over the weekend, and didn’t know how the knife got into the bag. She was questioned by Sonoma County Sheriff’s deputies, but then cleared to board her flight.
Melendez says the TSA will review the case, and the passenger could be issued a fine for carrying a concealed weapon.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.