Knife Found In Enchilada At Sonoma Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SONOMA (AP) – A woman is facing a possible fine after federal officials say they found a knife inside an enchilada in her bag during security screening at a Northern California airport.
Transportation Security Administration spokesman Nico Melendez says the 8 and a-half inch long blade was found Monday at the Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport.
The passenger, who has not been identified, said she made the enchilada over the weekend, and didn’t know how the knife got into the bag. She was questioned by Sonoma County Sheriff’s deputies, but then cleared to board her flight.
Melendez says the TSA will review the case, and the passenger could be issued a fine for carrying a concealed weapon.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.