Knife Found In Enchilada At Sonoma Airport
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SONOMA (AP) – A woman is facing a possible fine after federal officials say they found a knife inside an enchilada in her bag during security screening at a Northern California airport.
Transportation Security Administration spokesman Nico Melendez says the 8 and a-half inch long blade was found Monday at the Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport.
The passenger, who has not been identified, said she made the enchilada over the weekend, and didn’t know how the knife got into the bag. She was questioned by Sonoma County Sheriff’s deputies, but then cleared to board her flight.
Melendez says the TSA will review the case, and the passenger could be issued a fine for carrying a concealed weapon.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.