Police: Motorcycle Chase Ends When Suspect Runs Out Of Gas
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a high-speed chase with a motorcycle ended after the rider ran out of gas.
The incident happened around 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, according to Stockton Police. Officers were out near Pershing Avenue and Harding Way when they tried to pull over a motorcycle rider they say was driving recklessly.
The rider – 35-year-old Thomas Galano – took off, though, and wasn’t caught until he ran out of gas a few minutes later near Pacific Avenue and Bianchi Road.
Officers found that law enforcement in Tracy and Lathrop had tried to pull him over as well.
Galano now faces evading and traffic-related charges.