Police: Motorcycle Chase Ends When Suspect Runs Out Of Gas
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a high-speed chase with a motorcycle ended after the rider ran out of gas.
The incident happened around 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, according to Stockton Police. Officers were out near Pershing Avenue and Harding Way when they tried to pull over a motorcycle rider they say was driving recklessly.
The rider – 35-year-old Thomas Galano – took off, though, and wasn’t caught until he ran out of gas a few minutes later near Pacific Avenue and Bianchi Road.
Officers found that law enforcement in Tracy and Lathrop had tried to pull him over as well.
Galano now faces evading and traffic-related charges.