Police: Motorcycle Chase Ends When Suspect Runs Out Of Gas
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a high-speed chase with a motorcycle ended after the rider ran out of gas.
The incident happened around 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, according to Stockton Police. Officers were out near Pershing Avenue and Harding Way when they tried to pull over a motorcycle rider they say was driving recklessly.
The rider – 35-year-old Thomas Galano – took off, though, and wasn’t caught until he ran out of gas a few minutes later near Pacific Avenue and Bianchi Road.
Officers found that law enforcement in Tracy and Lathrop had tried to pull him over as well.
Galano now faces evading and traffic-related charges.