Police: Motorcycle Chase Ends When Suspect Runs Out Of Gas
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a high-speed chase with a motorcycle ended after the rider ran out of gas.
The incident happened around 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, according to Stockton Police. Officers were out near Pershing Avenue and Harding Way when they tried to pull over a motorcycle rider they say was driving recklessly.
The rider – 35-year-old Thomas Galano – took off, though, and wasn’t caught until he ran out of gas a few minutes later near Pacific Avenue and Bianchi Road.
Officers found that law enforcement in Tracy and Lathrop had tried to pull him over as well.
Galano now faces evading and traffic-related charges.