Police: Motorcycle Chase Ends When Suspect Runs Out Of Gas
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that a high-speed chase with a motorcycle ended after the rider ran out of gas.
The incident happened around 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, according to Stockton Police. Officers were out near Pershing Avenue and Harding Way when they tried to pull over a motorcycle rider they say was driving recklessly.
The rider – 35-year-old Thomas Galano – took off, though, and wasn’t caught until he ran out of gas a few minutes later near Pacific Avenue and Bianchi Road.
Officers found that law enforcement in Tracy and Lathrop had tried to pull him over as well.
Galano now faces evading and traffic-related charges.