DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- Family Of UC Davis Researcher Killed In Ethiopia Now Raising Money For Fellow Researcher
- Interim UC Davis Chancellor Warns Students Of Sexual Assaults On And Off Campus
- UC Davis Community In Shock After Researcher Killed By Protesters In Ethiopia
- Professor: UC Davis Researcher Killed In Ethiopia Had Bright Future
- UC Davis Researcher Killed By Protesters Throwing Stones In Ethiopia