UC Davis Admits Record Number Of Students
DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- UC Davis Arboretum Selling Drought-Resistant Plants On Saturday
- UC Davis Makes Emergency Alert System Available To Entire Davis Community
- UC Davis Scientist: Up To 10 Percent Of Central Valley Smog Comes From Asia
- Yolo County Coroner Releases Official Cause Of Death Of UC Davis Student, Roommate
- 3-D Printer Helps Blind UC Davis Graduate Student Grasp Chemistry