UC Davis Admits Record Number Of Students
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- Sacramento State Downs UC Davis 41-30 In Causeway Classic
- Fight Over University Of California Tuition Hike Shifts To Sacramento
- UC Students Protest Decision To Increase Tuition By 5 Percent Every Year For 5 Years
- UC Davis Students Protest Planned UC Tuition Hike
- UC Davis Prepares For Tuition Protest On Three-Year Anniversary Of Pepper-Spray Incident