UC Davis Admits Record Number Of Students
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- UC Davis Student Drowns While Rafting In Creek
- UC Davis Memory Erasure Study Could Also Shed Light On Alzheimer’s Disease
- UC Davis Opening Center To Help Undocumented Students Navigate Education Laws
- UC Davis Winery A Posterchild For How To Save Water During California Drought
- No. 11 Stanford Set To Open Season Vs. UC Davis