DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- Sacramento State Holds Off UC Davis 84-79 For Second 4-0 Start In Team History
- Aggies Top Hornets 35-21 In 62nd Annual Causeway Classic
- Genetically Modified Salmon Decision Raises Hopes For UC Davis Goat Project
- UC Davis Study Finds Pigeons Can Spot Cancer Nearly At Same Level As Human Doctors
- UC Davis Professor Just Finished Sightseeing Near Bataclan Theater Before Attacks