UC Davis Admits Record Number Of Students
DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- UC Davis Basketball Coach Jim Les Signs Extension Through 2020-21 Season
- Placer County Group’s Decade Of Fundraising Means More Breast Cancer Research At UC Davis
- One Final Beer: UC Davis Students Compete For Iron Brew Title
- UC Davis Undocumented Student Center Hailed As Example For Other Schools
- Farming Drones Approved By FAA After Testing In California’s Wine Country