DAVIS (CBS13) – This year UC Davis has admitted a record number of students, bringing the institution closer toward its goal to expand the campus by thousands at the end of the decade.
The university offered admission to nearly 25,000 of 60,000 freshmen. School administrators hope to add more students, staff and faculty for its 2020 initiative.
The school admitted more Californians, out-of-state and foreign students than it had in the past.
- UC Davis Cornerback Could Face Dismissal After Domestic Assault Arrest
- UC Davis Football Player Arrested, Faces Domestic Violence Charges
- UC Davis Study Finds Drought Impact On Farmers Harsh, But Softening
- UC Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi Will Remain On Campus After Resignation
- Golden 1 Center To Host Sac State, UC Davis Basketball Game