Man Allegedly Threw Gasoline On Girlfriend, Tried To Light Her On Fire
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man allegedly threw gasoline on his girlfriend and tried to light her on fire on Monday, say police.
At around 8 p.m. Monday police got the call of a domestic violence incident in the area of Bamford Drive and Center Parkway. The victim told police she had been attacked by her boyfriend. She alleges he threw gasoline on her, threatened her and tried to light her on fire, according to the Sacramento Police Department’s police log.
The victim says she was able to run away from the man and call police.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.