Man Allegedly Threw Gasoline On Girlfriend, Tried To Light Her On Fire
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man allegedly threw gasoline on his girlfriend and tried to light her on fire on Monday, say police.
At around 8 p.m. Monday police got the call of a domestic violence incident in the area of Bamford Drive and Center Parkway. The victim told police she had been attacked by her boyfriend. She alleges he threw gasoline on her, threatened her and tried to light her on fire, according to the Sacramento Police Department’s police log.
The victim says she was able to run away from the man and call police.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.