Man Allegedly Threw Gasoline On Girlfriend, Tried To Light Her On Fire
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man allegedly threw gasoline on his girlfriend and tried to light her on fire on Monday, say police.
At around 8 p.m. Monday police got the call of a domestic violence incident in the area of Bamford Drive and Center Parkway. The victim told police she had been attacked by her boyfriend. She alleges he threw gasoline on her, threatened her and tried to light her on fire, according to the Sacramento Police Department’s police log.
The victim says she was able to run away from the man and call police.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.