Man Allegedly Threw Gasoline On Girlfriend, Tried To Light Her On Fire
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man allegedly threw gasoline on his girlfriend and tried to light her on fire on Monday, say police.
At around 8 p.m. Monday police got the call of a domestic violence incident in the area of Bamford Drive and Center Parkway. The victim told police she had been attacked by her boyfriend. She alleges he threw gasoline on her, threatened her and tried to light her on fire, according to the Sacramento Police Department’s police log.
The victim says she was able to run away from the man and call police.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.