Man Allegedly Threw Gasoline On Girlfriend, Tried To Light Her On Fire
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A man allegedly threw gasoline on his girlfriend and tried to light her on fire on Monday, say police.
At around 8 p.m. Monday police got the call of a domestic violence incident in the area of Bamford Drive and Center Parkway. The victim told police she had been attacked by her boyfriend. She alleges he threw gasoline on her, threatened her and tried to light her on fire, according to the Sacramento Police Department’s police log.
The victim says she was able to run away from the man and call police.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.