Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a passenger train in the Davis area on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 7:30 a.m. near Old Davis Road, south of Interstate 80, according to a UC Davis police spokesperson. The Amtrak Capitol Corridor was traveling from Sacramento to San Jose at the time.
The Solano County Coroner declared the pedestrian dead at the scene.
No passengers or crew members were injured in the incident.
The passengers were moved onto another train.