Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Davis
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a passenger train in the Davis area on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 7:30 a.m. near Old Davis Road, south of Interstate 80, according to a UC Davis police spokesperson. The Amtrak Capitol Corridor was traveling from Sacramento to San Jose at the time.
The Solano County Coroner declared the pedestrian dead at the scene.
No passengers or crew members were injured in the incident.
The passengers were moved onto another train.