Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Davis
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
DAVIS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a passenger train in the Davis area on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 7:30 a.m. near Old Davis Road, south of Interstate 80, according to a UC Davis police spokesperson. The Amtrak Capitol Corridor was traveling from Sacramento to San Jose at the time.
The Solano County Coroner declared the pedestrian dead at the scene.
No passengers or crew members were injured in the incident.
The passengers were moved onto another train.