Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
DAVIS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a passenger train in the Davis area on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 7:30 a.m. near Old Davis Road, south of Interstate 80, according to a UC Davis police spokesperson. The Amtrak Capitol Corridor was traveling from Sacramento to San Jose at the time.
The Solano County Coroner declared the pedestrian dead at the scene.
No passengers or crew members were injured in the incident.
The passengers were moved onto another train.