Pedestrian Hit And Killed By Train In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a passenger train in the Davis area on Tuesday.
The incident happened at around 7:30 a.m. near Old Davis Road, south of Interstate 80, according to a UC Davis police spokesperson. The Amtrak Capitol Corridor was traveling from Sacramento to San Jose at the time.
The Solano County Coroner declared the pedestrian dead at the scene.
No passengers or crew members were injured in the incident.
The passengers were moved onto another train.