Rocklin Parent-School Partnership Treasurer Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A parent-school partnership treasurer has been arrested on embezzlement charges, Rocklin Police say.
Frederick Lacker is said to have been the treasurer of the Rocklin Academy Parent School Partnership Association. Back on April 1, someone reported to Rocklin Police that Lacker had been embezzling funds from the organization.
Detectives say that their resulting investigation found that Lacker had embezzled more than $37,000 from the non-profit organization.
Wednesday morning, Lacker turned himself in to Rocklin Police. Lacker has been booked at the Placer County Jail in Auburn on charges of burglary and embezzlement.
Anyone else with information about the case Is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.