Rocklin Parent-School Partnership Treasurer Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A parent-school partnership treasurer has been arrested on embezzlement charges, Rocklin Police say.
Frederick Lacker is said to have been the treasurer of the Rocklin Academy Parent School Partnership Association. Back on April 1, someone reported to Rocklin Police that Lacker had been embezzling funds from the organization.
Detectives say that their resulting investigation found that Lacker had embezzled more than $37,000 from the non-profit organization.
Wednesday morning, Lacker turned himself in to Rocklin Police. Lacker has been booked at the Placer County Jail in Auburn on charges of burglary and embezzlement.
Anyone else with information about the case Is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.