Rocklin Parent-School Partnership Treasurer Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A parent-school partnership treasurer has been arrested on embezzlement charges, Rocklin Police say.
Frederick Lacker is said to have been the treasurer of the Rocklin Academy Parent School Partnership Association. Back on April 1, someone reported to Rocklin Police that Lacker had been embezzling funds from the organization.
Detectives say that their resulting investigation found that Lacker had embezzled more than $37,000 from the non-profit organization.
Wednesday morning, Lacker turned himself in to Rocklin Police. Lacker has been booked at the Placer County Jail in Auburn on charges of burglary and embezzlement.
Anyone else with information about the case Is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.