Rocklin Parent-School Partnership Treasurer Arrested For Embezzlement
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – A parent-school partnership treasurer has been arrested on embezzlement charges, Rocklin Police say.
Frederick Lacker is said to have been the treasurer of the Rocklin Academy Parent School Partnership Association. Back on April 1, someone reported to Rocklin Police that Lacker had been embezzling funds from the organization.
Detectives say that their resulting investigation found that Lacker had embezzled more than $37,000 from the non-profit organization.
Wednesday morning, Lacker turned himself in to Rocklin Police. Lacker has been booked at the Placer County Jail in Auburn on charges of burglary and embezzlement.
Anyone else with information about the case Is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.