3 Teens Arrested For Davis Armed Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
DAVIS (CBS13) – Three West Sacramento teens have been arrested for an armed robbery that happened in Davis last month.
The incident happened back on March 6 along the 1800 block of Cowell Boulevard. Davis Police say that a person was confronted in the area by two people who pulled out a gun. The person wasn’t hurt in the incident.
Wednesday, two 18-year-olds – Eric Rodriguez and Tyree Williams – along with an unnamed 17-year-old were arrested in connection to the incident.
All three were arrested on robbery charges. The 18-year-olds are being held at Yolo County Jail, while the 17-year-old is being held at juvenile hall.