Woman, 23, Arrested For Stockton Crash That Left 2 Dead
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police have arrested the person they believe caused a four car crash that left two people dead.
Brittney Tamayo, 23, has been charged with homicide for the crash, according to the Stockton Police Department. She has also been linked to two strong-armed robberies that happened in the area just before the crash, police say.
The accident happened around 8 p.m. on Thursday. A man and a woman were killed in the crash at West Lane and West Lane Frontage Road.
A white car hit a Honda Accura, then the driver fled the scene, officers say. Police tell CBS13 that Tamayo was the driver of the Honda.
Authorities have identified the two people killed as 18-year-old Sokhunthear Hin and 21-year-old Ritchie Rasmee, both Stockton residents.