Woman, 23, Arrested For Stockton Crash That Left 2 Dead
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police have arrested the person they believe caused a four car crash that left two people dead.
Brittney Tamayo, 23, has been charged with homicide for the crash, according to the Stockton Police Department. She has also been linked to two strong-armed robberies that happened in the area just before the crash, police say.
The accident happened around 8 p.m. on Thursday. A man and a woman were killed in the crash at West Lane and West Lane Frontage Road.
A white car hit a Honda Accura, then the driver fled the scene, officers say. Police tell CBS13 that Tamayo was the driver of the Honda.
Authorities have identified the two people killed as 18-year-old Sokhunthear Hin and 21-year-old Ritchie Rasmee, both Stockton residents.