Woman, 23, Arrested For Stockton Crash That Left 2 Dead
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police have arrested the person they believe caused a four car crash that left two people dead.
Brittney Tamayo, 23, has been charged with homicide for the crash, according to the Stockton Police Department. She has also been linked to two strong-armed robberies that happened in the area just before the crash, police say.
The accident happened around 8 p.m. on Thursday. A man and a woman were killed in the crash at West Lane and West Lane Frontage Road.
A white car hit a Honda Accura, then the driver fled the scene, officers say. Police tell CBS13 that Tamayo was the driver of the Honda.
Authorities have identified the two people killed as 18-year-old Sokhunthear Hin and 21-year-old Ritchie Rasmee, both Stockton residents.