Sleeping Homeless Man Killed In Accident At Stockton Worksite
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A homeless man was killed Saturday morning by unknowing workers moving a storage bin.
Stockton Police say that an operations manager from SIMS Metal Management called police a little before 9 a.m. to report that the body of a man had been found by workers. The body was found in a metal storage bin.
Investigators believe that the man, who appears to be homeless, was sleeping in the bin. On top of the storage bin he was sleeping in was another storage bin. Police say a forklift operator was trying to move the upper bin when it shifted and fell into the lower bin, killing the man workers apparently didn’t notice.
The man has not yet been identified, police say.