Sleeping Homeless Man Killed In Accident At Stockton Worksite
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A homeless man was killed Saturday morning by unknowing workers moving a storage bin.
Stockton Police say that an operations manager from SIMS Metal Management called police a little before 9 a.m. to report that the body of a man had been found by workers. The body was found in a metal storage bin.
Investigators believe that the man, who appears to be homeless, was sleeping in the bin. On top of the storage bin he was sleeping in was another storage bin. Police say a forklift operator was trying to move the upper bin when it shifted and fell into the lower bin, killing the man workers apparently didn’t notice.
The man has not yet been identified, police say.