Sleeping Homeless Man Killed In Accident At Stockton Worksite
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A homeless man was killed Saturday morning by unknowing workers moving a storage bin.
Stockton Police say that an operations manager from SIMS Metal Management called police a little before 9 a.m. to report that the body of a man had been found by workers. The body was found in a metal storage bin.
Investigators believe that the man, who appears to be homeless, was sleeping in the bin. On top of the storage bin he was sleeping in was another storage bin. Police say a forklift operator was trying to move the upper bin when it shifted and fell into the lower bin, killing the man workers apparently didn’t notice.
The man has not yet been identified, police say.