Deputies: Man, Woman Murdered At Waterford Bar
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MODESTO (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the murder of a man and a woman at a rural Waterford bar.
According to the sheriff’s department, deputies were called to El Rincon Del Pescadito Bar around 11:30 p.m. Saturday for a reported shooting. Once at the scene, deputies found that two shooting victims in the parking lot.
The two died at the scene, deputies say. Authorities are only identifying the victims as an adult man and an adult woman.
Detectives quickly identified 20-year-old Alejandro Naranjo as the suspect. Deputies were soon at Naranjo’s 400 block of N. Martin Luther King Drive home in Modesto and he was arrested with incident.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and are interviewing witnesses to see if anyone else was involved.
Naranjo is facing double murder charges for the incident, deputies say.