Deputies: Man, Woman Murdered At Waterford Bar
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the murder of a man and a woman at a rural Waterford bar.
According to the sheriff’s department, deputies were called to El Rincon Del Pescadito Bar around 11:30 p.m. Saturday for a reported shooting. Once at the scene, deputies found that two shooting victims in the parking lot.
The two died at the scene, deputies say. Authorities are only identifying the victims as an adult man and an adult woman.
Detectives quickly identified 20-year-old Alejandro Naranjo as the suspect. Deputies were soon at Naranjo’s 400 block of N. Martin Luther King Drive home in Modesto and he was arrested with incident.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and are interviewing witnesses to see if anyone else was involved.
Naranjo is facing double murder charges for the incident, deputies say.