Deputies: Man, Woman Murdered At Waterford Bar
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
MODESTO (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the murder of a man and a woman at a rural Waterford bar.
According to the sheriff’s department, deputies were called to El Rincon Del Pescadito Bar around 11:30 p.m. Saturday for a reported shooting. Once at the scene, deputies found that two shooting victims in the parking lot.
The two died at the scene, deputies say. Authorities are only identifying the victims as an adult man and an adult woman.
Detectives quickly identified 20-year-old Alejandro Naranjo as the suspect. Deputies were soon at Naranjo’s 400 block of N. Martin Luther King Drive home in Modesto and he was arrested with incident.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and are interviewing witnesses to see if anyone else was involved.
Naranjo is facing double murder charges for the incident, deputies say.