Deputies: Man, Woman Murdered At Waterford Bar
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
MODESTO (CBS13) – The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the murder of a man and a woman at a rural Waterford bar.
According to the sheriff’s department, deputies were called to El Rincon Del Pescadito Bar around 11:30 p.m. Saturday for a reported shooting. Once at the scene, deputies found that two shooting victims in the parking lot.
The two died at the scene, deputies say. Authorities are only identifying the victims as an adult man and an adult woman.
Detectives quickly identified 20-year-old Alejandro Naranjo as the suspect. Deputies were soon at Naranjo’s 400 block of N. Martin Luther King Drive home in Modesto and he was arrested with incident.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and are interviewing witnesses to see if anyone else was involved.
Naranjo is facing double murder charges for the incident, deputies say.